Our organization believes in promoting good health and wellbeing through preventive medical care and health education.
We invite dedicated individuals pursuing a rewarding career in Family medicine, who are passionate and driven to join us as :
Resident Family Physician (Singapore)
You will be part of a team of dedicated medical professionals responsible for providing comprehensive medical care to our international patients, under the supervision of senior doctors. You will also play a role in the maintenance of clinical standards and the delivery of MDIMC’s premium service experience to our patients.
At MD International Medical Centre, we provide training opportunities in addition to a comprehensive suite of benefits.
Join us for a challenging career and opportunities for personal development.
medical qualification registrable with Singapore Medical Council (medical
qualifications obtained from one of the universities/medical institutions
listed in the schedules of the Singapore Medical Council). REFER TO THE LIST OF QUALIFYING MEDICAL SCHOOLS IN SINGAPORE.
· Local and overseas graduates from recognised universities may apply
· At least 3 years of clinical experience post-housemanship and currently in active medical practice
· Postgraduate medical qualifications and relevant experience are beneficial
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills & Good team player
· Self-driven individual with a positive mindset
Competitive remuneration package offered with possible profit sharing for dedicated & committed doctor.
Kindly email your detailed resume including current and expected salaries, with a recent photograph to donlau@mdimc or mail to:
Dr Don Lau, Medical Director
MD International Medical Centre
9 Taman Serasi, #01-11 Botanic Gardens View, Singapore 257720.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
MD International Medical Centre
Medical Services available:
Public Health Preparedness Clinic
National University Health System Primary Care Network
Singapore Ministry of Health Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP)
The information provided in this website is for knowledge purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice.
Should you encounter any medical problem that you are unsure of, always consult your doctor or health care provider for assistance and medical advice.
MD International Medical Centre / MD International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
9 Taman Serasi #01-11, Botanic Gardens View
Tel : 65-6694-1661 Fax : 65-6694 1771
Email : email@example.com
Monday to Friday: 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-6.30pm Saturday: 9.30am-1pm
*Last registration is 30mins before the closing time
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- Cashless service with most International Insurance companies and Insurance Medical cards are accepted
- Japanese, English & Mandarin-speaking Doctors and Medical staff
Please contact us at Tel: 6694 1661 to make an appointment.
Please make an appointment for the following at Tel: 6694 1661:
* Pre-Departure PCR Swab Test / Serology Testing
MBBS (Monash), B Med Sc (Hons) (Monash), Dip Pract Derm (Wales, UK)
The Chiropractic Association Singapore, Japan Chiropractic Register, American Chiropractic Association, California Chiropractic Association
Physiotherapy-trained NBCE The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
YAMAGATA Chihiro 山懸千尋
· Injection for Supraspinatus or Bicipital Tendonitis / Epicondylitis / Trigger finger / Plantar Fasciitis
· Tendon Sheath Injection
· Excision of small Skin tumours / Lipomas / Nail bed / Ear lobe cysts / Meibomian cyst
· Removal of Skin sutures / Skin tags / Sebaceous cysts / Various foreign bodies / Corneal foreign body
· Liquid Nitrogen Therapy
· Treatment of Plantar Warts / Calluses / Corns / Ganglions
· Splinters under nails
· Olecranon and Pre-patellar Bursitis
· Ear syringing
· Embedded earring stud
Nov 30, 23 08:46 PM
Nov 30, 23 08:43 PM
Nov 30, 23 08:41 PM