Is a full body check-up for you, now that you have reached a certain milestone in life? Absolutely! All men and women should have a medical screening done regularly even when you feel perfectly fine. You can detect any health conditions and diseases or detect any cancer markers early, enabling you to get treatment earlier, increasing your chances of overcoming the illness.
Executive Health Assessment, Screening Packages & Blood Tests:
Special Screening Plan for Healthy aging & Detection of Chronic diseases 健康老龄化及慢性病检测专项筛查计划
includes all the tests in the Basic Screening Plan (refer below)
Additional tests with this plan:
Basic Screening Plan
- Present complaints (if any) / Full history taking including past medical, family, social & drug history
- Review of entire body system
- Biometrics Parameters (Blood pressure / Body Mass Index or BMI / Height & Weight / Visual Acuity check)
- Urine analysis (Urine FEME- Full Examination, Microscopic Examination)
- Full Blood Count & Detailed Haematology ESR: Haematological profile / Blood Tests (Haemoglobin/ White Blood Cell/ Differential Count/ PCV/ Platelets/ Red Blood Cell/ Red Cell Indices: MCV, MCH, MCHC/ Peripheral Blood Film: PBF/ Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate or ESR)
- Biochemistry (uric acid for Gout)
- Diabetes screen (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Coronary Risk: Detailed Lipid/Cholesterol profile (Total Cholesterol/ Cholesterol HDL/ Cholesterol LDL/ HDL Ratio/ Triglycerides)
- Venereal disease screening/ Syphilis Screen/VD Screen (Syphilis TP Ab Screen)/ VDRL (RPR) & TPPA (if Syphilis TP Ab screen is reactive)
- Hepatitis Bs Ab/Ag screening (Hepatitis Bs Antigen/ Hepatitis Bs Antibody)
- Detailed liver function test / Liver Screen (Bilirubin/ Protein/ Albumin/ Globulin/ A/G Ratio/ SGPT / SGOT / Alkaline Phosphatase/ GGT)
- Stool analysis (Stool Occult Blood)
- Discussion and interpretation of physical findings and laboratory results
- Recommendations and health education by our doctor
- Medical follow-up and direct referrels to other specialists' services if necessary
Diabetes Symptoms, Monitoring, Diet, Treatment & Health tips
Vitamins & Nutrients for a Well-functioning Immune System to Protect against COVID-19 & other Viral Infections
(Ref: Nutrients. 2020 Apr 23;12(4). pii: E1181. doi: 10.3390/nu12041181 Optimal Nutritional Status for a Well-Functioning Immune System Is an Important Factor to Protect against Viral Infections Calder PC1, Carr AC2, Gombart AF3, Eggersdorfer M4.
Health Assessment & Screening Packages
Make your Appointment at Tel: 6694 1661
Pain Relief Management & Treatment, Vaccinations, Health Screening, COVID & Allergy Testing, Dermatology Treatments, Minor Surgical Procedures
Co-infection of COVID-19 with other infectious diseases is possible
Reduce your risk of getting sick with COVID-19
Learn what is Cancer, Skin Cancer-Types, Causes & Prevention, Melanomas Explained & Detecting Skin Cancer with Dermoscopy.
Up to $400 per Medisave Account per year can be used for Vaccinations under the National Adult & Childhood Immunisation Schedule - Influenza, Pneumococcal (PCV13/PPSV), Human Papillomavirus (HPV2/HPV4), Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap), Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) and Chickenpox (Varicella)
Part of the National Influenza Sentinel Surveillance programme with MOH. If you have a fever of > 38 degrees with a cough, our clinic is able to test for COVID-19. For children below 12 years old with clinical diagnosis of HFMD (eg fever, oral ulcers, rash), our clinic can test for Hand Foot & Mouth Disease (The tests are for surveillance purposes only).
Healthy Aging 健康老龄化
Asymptomatic patients may display no symptoms of illness. Vulnerable people should get vaccinated against Influenza which protects susceptible people from, as well as exclude the Flu and H1N1 viruses should they start to show URTI or ARI symptoms.
a. Vaccination decreases the risk of co-infection with COVID-19.
b. Vaccination reduces the burden of respiratory illnesses in the healthcare system.
The latest Influenza Vaccine is now available. It protects against the Flu and H1N1 Viruses. Ministry of Health Safety protocols are adhered to at all times for the safe vaccination of you and your family.
Up to $400 per Medisave Account per year can be used for Vaccinations under the National Adult & Childhood Immunisation Schedule
- Influenza, Pneumococcal (PCV13/PPSV), Human Papillomavirus
(HPV2/HPV4), Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap),
Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) and Chickenpox (Varicella)
COVID-19 Sinopharm Vaccine & Booster
Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV vaccine has now been approved for use by private clinics in Singapore against the COVID-19 virus under the Special Access Route. It is the first China-made vaccine to be approved by the World Health Organisation (WHO).
To date, more than a billion doses of the Sinopharm BBIBP-CorV have been administered. The vaccine has also been approved for use in over 50 countries around the world.
Effects of COVID-19 on the Brain
COVID Symptoms to watch out for:
SARS-CoV-2 Virus Infection of Human Organ Tissues through Cell ACE-2 Receptors:
Singapore Ministry of Health Recommendation:
For recovered persons who had not completed a primary series before infection:
NAIS & NCIS - Singapore is free from vaccine-preventable diseases like poliomyelitis, diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough) because of our successful immunisation progamme.
National Adult Immunisation Schedule (NAIS) Singapore @ MD International Medical Centre. Make your vaccination appointment at Tel: 6694 1661.
Up to $400 per Medisave Account per year can be used for Vaccinations under the National Adult & Childhood Immunisation Schedule - Influenza, Pneumococcal (PCV13/PPSV), Human Papillomavirus (HPV2/HPV4), Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap), Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) and Chickenpox (Varicella).
Healthy Diets for Optimal Health
MD International Medical Centre
Medical Services available:
Public Health Preparedness Clinic
National University Health System Primary Care Network
Singapore Ministry of Health Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP)
The information provided in this website is for knowledge purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice.
Should you encounter any medical problem that you are unsure of, always consult your doctor or health care provider for assistance and medical advice.
MD International Medical Centre / MD International (Singapore) Pte Ltd
9 Taman Serasi #01-11, Botanic Gardens View
Tel : 65-6694-1661 Fax : 65-6694 1771
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-6.30pm Saturday: 9.30am-1pm
*Last registration is 30mins before the closing time
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- Cashless service with most International Insurance companies and Insurance Medical cards are accepted
- Japanese, English & Mandarin-speaking Doctors and Medical staff
Please contact us at Tel: 6694 1661 to make an appointment.
Please make an appointment for the following at Tel: 6694 1661:
* Pre-Departure PCR Swab Test / Serology Testing
MBBS (Monash), B Med Sc (Hons) (Monash), Dip Pract Derm (Wales, UK)
The Chiropractic Association Singapore, Japan Chiropractic Register, American Chiropractic Association, California Chiropractic Association
Physiotherapy-trained NBCE The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
YAMAGATA Chihiro 山懸千尋
· Injection for Supraspinatus or Bicipital Tendonitis / Epicondylitis / Trigger finger / Plantar Fasciitis
· Tendon Sheath Injection
· Excision of small Skin tumours / Lipomas / Nail bed / Ear lobe cysts / Meibomian cyst
· Removal of Skin sutures / Skin tags / Sebaceous cysts / Various foreign bodies / Corneal foreign body
· Liquid Nitrogen Therapy
· Treatment of Plantar Warts / Calluses / Corns / Ganglions
· Splinters under nails
· Olecranon and Pre-patellar Bursitis
· Ear syringing
· Embedded earring stud
Nov 30, 23 08:46 PM
Nov 30, 23 08:43 PM
Nov 30, 23 08:41 PM