Latest Influenza Vaccine Available now
Flu Subsidy Scheme eligible for Singaporeans & PRs (Pay subsidized rate of $10 for Consultation and Treatment) & Merdeka Generation /Pioneer Generation seniors (Pay subsidized rate of $5) for patients diagnosed with Acute Respiratory Infections (ARIs). Please make your appointment at Tel: 6694 1661.
AIPC is part of MOH's Swab & Go Home programme. Our clinic can carry out the COVID-19 Swab test for anyone who meets the MOH medical criteria. From 1 Jul 20, all individuals aged 13 and above, diagnosed with ARI will be COVID Swab-tested. Cost of Swab test to be borne by Ministry of Health Singapore.
AIPC is part of the National Influenza Sentinel Surveillance programme with MOH. If you have a fever of > 38 degrees with a cough, our clinic is able to test for COVID-19. For children below 12 years old with clinical diagnosis of HFMD (eg fever, oral ulcers, rash), our clinic can test for Hand Foot & Mouth Disease (The tests are for surveillance purposes only).
Up to $400 per Medisave Account per year can be used for Vaccinations under the National Adult & Childhood Immunisation Schedule - Influenza, Pneumococcal (PCV13/PPSV), Human Papillomavirus (HPV2/HPV4), Hepatitis B, Tetanus, Diphtheria & Pertussis (Tdap), Measles, Mumps & Rubella (MMR) and Chickenpox (Varicella).
Is a full body check-up for you, now that you have reached a certain milestone in life? Absolutely! All men and women should have a medical screening done regularly even when you feel perfectly fine. You can detect any health conditions and diseases or detect any cancer markers early, enabling you to get treatment earlier, increasing your chances of overcoming the illness.
Learn more about our affordable Health Screening & Blood test packages here.
Basic Screening Plan for Regular health check - S$200
- Present complaints (if any) / Full history taking including past medical, family, social & drug history
- Review of entire body system
- Biometrics Parameters (Blood pressure / Body Mass Index or BMI / Height & Weight / Visual Acuity check)
- Urine analysis (Urine FEME- Full Examination, Microscopic Examination)
- Full Blood Count & Detailed Haematology ESR: Complete Haematological parameters profile / Blood Tests (Haemoglobin/ White Blood Cell/ Differential Count/ PCV/ Platelets/ Red Blood Cell/ Red Cell Indices: MCV, MCH, MCHC/ Peripheral Blood Film: PBF/ Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate or ESR)
- Biochemistry (uric acid for Gout)
- Diabetes screen (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Coronary Risk: Detailed Lipid/Cholesterol profile (Total Cholesterol/ Cholesterol HDL/ Cholesterol LDL/ HDL Ratio/ Triglycerides)
- Venereal disease screening/ Syphilis Screen/VD Screen (Syphilis TP Ab Screen)/ VDRL (RPR) & TPPA (if Syphilis TP Ab screen is reactive)
- Hepatitis Bs Ab/Ag screening (Hepatitis Bs Antigen/ Hepatitis Bs Antibody)
- Detailed liver function test / Liver Screen (Bilirubin/ Protein/ Albumin/ Globulin/ A/G Ratio/ SGPT / SGOT / Alkaline Phosphatase/ GGT)
- Stool analysis (Stool Occult Blood)
- Discussion and interpretation of physical findings and laboratory results
- Recommendations and health education by our doctor
- Medical follow-up and direct referrels to other specialists' services if necessary
Please seek Medical attention as soon as possible if you are unsure of you or your family's health condition.
Groups at Higher Risk for Severe Illness in a COVID-19 Infection
Comorbidities & Underlying Health Conditions in COVID-19 Patients with Complications
· Immunodeficiency / Immunocompromised eg HIV AIDS
(Ref: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41430-020-0642-3.pdf, Dailymail.co.uk, https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32320003/, Comorbidity and its impact on 1590 patients with Covid-19 in China: A Nationwide Analysis https://erj.ersjournals.com/content/early/2020/03/17/13993003.00547-2020
Lung, Neurological, Liver & Kidney Diseases
Co-infection of COVID-19 with other infectious diseases is possible.
Reduce your risk of getting sick with COVID-19
Healthy Diets for Optimal Health
Accredited Medical Clinic - Singapore MOH Chronic Disease Management Programme (CDMP)
What causes wellness | Sir Harry Burns | TEDxGlasgow
How can meaning and purpose contribute to one's wellbeing? Sir Harry
Burns explores the concept of salutogenesis and the impact it has on the
most disadvantaged members of our community.
As the former Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for Scotland, the Scottish Government’s Principal Medical Adviser and Head of the Scottish Medical Civil Service, Sir Harry is dedicated to improving people’s health and social well being.
In 1994, he became Director of Public Health for Greater Glasgow Health board, a position he occupied until 2005. During this time, he continued research into the problems of social determinants of health, and later in 1998, was lead clinician in Scotland for cancer care.
The information provided in this website is for knowledge purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice.
Should you encounter any medical problem that you are unsure of, always consult your doctor or health care provider for assistance and medical advice.
Dr Don V H LAU Chairperson of AMDA Singapore
MBBS (Monash), B.Med.Sc.(Hons) (Monash), Grad.Dip.Derm.(Wales,UK)
AMDA International Peace Clinic is a part of AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia). We are part of the network of AMDA Peace Clinics & Friendship Hospitals around the world. We dedicate part of our profits to AMDA's worldwide Emergency Disaster Aid Relief missions, Social Development projects and Vaccination programmes.
AMDA, founded in 1984 has carried out more than 200 medical missions, contributing medical expertise and supplies in 65 countries over the last 36 years. AMDA holds General Consultative Status with the United Nations Economic & Social Council (UN ECOSOC) since 1995.
AMDA International Chapters Afghanistan Albania Bosnia & Herzegovina Bangladesh Bolivia Cambodia Canada Colombia Guyana Haiti Honduras India Indonesia Kazakhstan Korea Kosovo Malaysia Mongolia Nepal New Zealand Pakistan Peru Philippines Sakha Republic Singapore Sri Lanka Sudan Taiwan Uganda Vietnam Zambia
9 Taman Serasi #01-11, Botanic Garden View
Tel : 65-6694-1661 Fax : 65-6694 1771
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday to Friday: 9am-12.30pm / 2pm-6.30pm Saturday: 9.30am-1pm
*Last registration is 30mins before the closing time
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays
- Cashless service with most International Insurance companies and Insurance Medical cards are accepted
- Japanese, German, French & Mandarin-speaking Doctors and Medical staff.
Please contact us at Tel: 66941661 to make an appointment.
MBBS (Monash), B Med Sc (Hons) (Monash), Dip Pract Derm (Wales, UK)
Chairperson of AMDA Singapore
MD (Duke-NUS), PhD (Glasgow), M Sc (UK), DLSHTM, B Med Sc (Birmingham)
Doctor of Chiropractic Southern California University of Health Science
The Chiropractic Association Singapore, Japan Chiropractic Register, American Chiropractic Association, California Chiropractic Association
Physiotherapy-trained NBCE The National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr Lee Sao Bing – Opthalmologist (in-house Specialist)
MBBS, MMed(Ophth), FRCSEd(Ophth), MD, FAMS
Dr Pang Yoke Teen – ENT (Visiting Consultant)
FRCS (ORL), FRCS(EDIN), (FRCSGLASG), FAMS, MBBS
Aug 30, 20 11:31 PM
Learn what is gout, what are the symptoms of gout, what causes gout & is there a treatment for gout? What is a Gout diet?
Aug 18, 20 10:27 PM
Health Assessment - Deluxe Screening Plan with Basic Cancer & Hormone screening - S$540
Aug 18, 20 05:32 AM
A melanoma is the most dangerous type of skin cancer. They can begin in moles, but most begin in normal skin.
AMDA International Peace Clinic dedicates part of our profits to AMDA's Worldwide Emergency Disaster Aid Relief missions, Social Development projects & Vaccination programmes.
Founder & President of AMDA - Association of Medical Doctors of Asia
AMDA Emergency Aid Relief Kumamoto Earthquake Apr 16
Email : Admin@AMDA.sg