Is a full body check-up for you, now that you have reached a certain milestone in life? Absolutely! All men and women should have a medical screening done regularly even when you feel perfectly fine. You can detect any health conditions and diseases or detect any cancer markers early, enabling you to get treatment earlier, increasing your chances of overcoming the illness.
Learn more about our affordable Health Screening & Blood test packages here.
Basic Screening Plan for Regular health check - S$200
- Present complaints (if any) / Full history taking including past medical, family, social & drug history
- Review of entire body system
- Biometrics Parameters (Blood pressure / Body Mass Index or BMI / Height & Weight / Visual Acuity check)
- Urine analysis (Urine FEME- Full Examination, Microscopic Examination)
- Full Blood Count & Detailed Haematology ESR: Complete Haematological parameters profile / Blood Tests (Haemoglobin/ White Blood Cell/ Differential Count/ PCV/ Platelets/ Red Blood Cell/ Red Cell Indices: MCV, MCH, MCHC/ Peripheral Blood Film: PBF/ Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate or ESR)
- Biochemistry (uric acid for Gout)
- Diabetes screen (Fasting Blood Glucose)
- Coronary Risk: Detailed Lipid/Cholesterol profile (Total Cholesterol/ Cholesterol HDL/ Cholesterol LDL/ HDL Ratio/ Triglycerides)
- Venereal disease screening/ Syphilis Screen/VD Screen (Syphilis TP Ab Screen)/ VDRL (RPR) & TPPA (if Syphilis TP Ab screen is reactive)
- Hepatitis Bs Ab/Ag screening (Hepatitis Bs Antigen/ Hepatitis Bs Antibody)
- Detailed liver function test / Liver Screen (Bilirubin/ Protein/ Albumin/ Globulin/ A/G Ratio/ SGPT / SGOT / Alkaline Phosphatase/ GGT)
- Stool analysis (Stool Occult Blood)
- Discussion and interpretation of physical findings and laboratory results
- Recommendations and health education by our doctor
- Medical follow-up and direct referrels to other specialists' services if necessary
Healthy Diets for Optimal Health
What causes wellness | Sir Harry Burns | TEDxGlasgow
How can meaning and purpose contribute to one's wellbeing? Sir Harry
Burns explores the concept of salutogenesis and the impact it has on the
most disadvantaged members of our community.
As the former Chief Medical Officer (CMO) for Scotland, the Scottish Government’s Principal Medical Adviser and Head of the Scottish Medical Civil Service, Sir Harry is dedicated to improving people’s health and social well being.
In 1994, he became Director of Public Health for Greater Glasgow Health board, a position he occupied until 2005. During this time, he continued research into the problems of social determinants of health, and later in 1998, was lead clinician in Scotland for cancer care.
These other webpages below may also interest you, click to learn more about your health condition.
Health Assessment & Screening Packages
AMDA International Singapore Home page, AMDA International Peace Clinic Services, How to Lose Weight Safely & Identifying Insect Bites
The information provided in this website is for knowledge purposes only. It does not constitute medical advice.
Should you encounter any medical problem that you are unsure of, always consult your doctor or health care provider for assistance and medical advice.
Dr Don V H LAU Chairperson of AMDA Singapore
MBBS (Monash), B.Med.Sc.(Hons) (Monash), Grad.Dip.Derm.(Wales,UK)
AMDA International Peace Clinic is a part of AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia). We are part of the network of AMDA Peace Clinics & Friendship Hospitals around the world. We dedicate part of our profits to AMDA's worldwide Emergency Disaster Aid Relief missions, Social Development projects and Vaccination programmes.
AMDA, founded in 1984 has carried out more than 160 missions in 65 countries over the last 32 years. It has contributed medical expertise and supplies to every major natural disaster since 1984. AMDA holds General Consultative Status with the United Nations ECOSOC since 1995.
AMDA International Chapters Afghanistan Albania Bosnia & Herzegovina Bangladesh Bolivia Cambodia Canada Colombia Guyana Haiti Honduras India Indonesia Kazakhstan Korea Kosovo Malaysia Mongolia Nepal New Zealand Pakistan Peru Philippines Sakha Republic Singapore Sri Lanka Sudan Taiwan Uganda Vietnam Zambia
AMDA International Peace Clinic dedicates part of our profits to AMDA's Worldwide Emergency Disaster Aid Relief missions, Social Development projects & Vaccination programmes.
Email : Admin@AMDA.sg
Medical Services available :
Sep 05, 18 03:44 AM
AMDA International Peace Clinic, affiliated to AMDA (Association of Medical Doctors of Asia), invites dedicated individuals who are passionate and driven to join us as Resident Family Physician.
Aug 02, 17 04:58 AM
Slow, Stop or even Reverse Cellular Aging - Cell Rejuvenation through Telomerase Activation. How Nobel Prize-winning Science can Help Keep You Looking & Feeling your Best
Jul 18, 16 12:02 AM
Otitis externa is a condition in which the skin lining the outer ear canal becomes red and swollen due to infection. What should you do if you encounter such ear problems?
Shigeru Suganami – Medical Director
Founder & President of AMDA - Association of Medical Doctors of Asia
Dr Don Lau – Resident Doctor
MBBS (Monash), B Med Sc (Hons) (Monash), Dip Pract Derm (Wales, UK)
Chairperson of AMDA Singapore
Dr Lee Sao Bing – Opthalmologist (in-house Specialist)
MBBS, MMed(Ophth), FRCSEd(Ophth), MD, FAMS
Dr Pang Yoke Teen – ENT (Visiting Consultant)
FRCS (ORL), FRCS(EDIN), (FRCSGLASG), FAMS, MBBS